My Grandma passed away on Monday. She was a truly amazing woman. She passed on a great legacy of faith, love, strength and courage to everyone in our family and many others.
I'll always remember her love and encouragement and how thrilled she always was to see me. She was always positive, having fun and looking to the future. This was true even at the end of her life, when her physical health deteriorated greatly.
I'll miss her, and I've been missing all my grandparents more this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jennie- I tried twice to leave a comment and mis-spelled both tries... Hope the third time is the charm! Just wanted to say that we are thinking of you and know you will miss your Grandmother a lot. I met her a couple of times and really liked her. She leaves a great legacy! (Editor is the name I use for the steam engine club newsletter and it is my only blogger name...) Ray and Mary
Post a Comment