- Using only the info from the candidates (not what OTHERS say about them), for the purposes of this, we'll take their word that this is their position. (For fact checking, you can check yourself at www.politifact.com)
- This is a summary of their (sometimes long, sometimes short) policy statements. Not all the details!
- Obviously all these things won't necessary happen if candidate A is elected! There's more than just a plan that goes inot it (congress, new information, judges, having to prioritize, unpredictable world events). But I still think a plan is important! It gives you a place to start and it shows that the person does or doesn't understand what's going on.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Political disclaimer
My dear friend Niki has suggested that I blog about the different candidates and their issues. This gives me an excuse to do a little research so I'm going to attempt to do this! I'm starting with education, because it's the "issue" that I know the most about. I'll move onto other "issues" over time. Here's the criteria (have to limit things for time):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment